1. Hey, MBCB, I saw Sleepwalk with Me a few weeks ago. It delighted and frightened me.
2. Guess what? I listed to a Dar Williams performance on NPR a while back and thought I should send you the link. Here you go!
3. I was looking for a calendar on Amazon.com the other day, and saw this calendar of cats doing yoga. I think you need it.
4. Also, I am with child and have not felt great for the past two+ months. That's why my blogging has been lackluster.
Song of the day: Monkey's Uncle, by Annette Funicello and the Beach Boys. I woke up this morning with it in my head and I thought I'd share.
Well, that's all. Have a happy day!

4 comments:
Best blog post ever! And not just because of the great link and mention of me! Congratulations to you on a new baby!
While you had me at the cats doing yoga calendar, I am even more excited by the fact that you are with child, even though said child is making you feel sick.
And can I just say that I detest, absolutely detest, the new comment verification system.
MBC- Thanks, but it's not as cool as making mincemeat out of venison.
Kirsten - I make the verification process more difficult, because I don't want any Asian hackers posting weird things on my site. I apologize.
MBC--I better clarify--the baby is cooler than mincemeat, but the blog post just misses the mark!
Post a Comment