I was thinking the same thing as MBC just yesterday. I almost posted a comment on your most recent blog post asking where you are.
I finished reading "The Nine" about a week ago, per your suggestion. As always, you were right, a very good read. It actually turned me onto two blogs dedicated to the Supreme Court that I added to my google reader.
2 comments:
Oh, yay! Just yesterday (yesterday!) I was thinking how I wished I could read some new blog thoughts from E.
I was thinking the same thing as MBC just yesterday. I almost posted a comment on your most recent blog post asking where you are.
I finished reading "The Nine" about a week ago, per your suggestion. As always, you were right, a very good read. It actually turned me onto two blogs dedicated to the Supreme Court that I added to my google reader.
Post a Comment