Sunday, January 3, 2010

Step Two . . .

Give Up Diet Coke.

Yes, I said it. And yes, I am doing it. As of January 1, I am Diet Coke free. I decided a while ago that I no longer need the artificial sweeteners flowing through my bloodstream, and I thought that New Year's was a good time for denouncing things. However, I am only officially denouncing the DC for one year, because that doesn't seem so frightening or permanent. I am trying to add a countdown to my blog, but it may or may not be working when you read this. (You have to scroll all the way to bottom of the page to see it.)

But here's the thing! Not spending money on Diet Coke frees up a small amount of monthly dollars that can be spend pursuing something much more interesting and tasty. Any guesses as to what it might be? More on that later!

The song of the day has not been discontinued, but when you have a clogged up head, all music sounds like the school teachers on Peanuts.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

E. I commend your dedication.

Mommy O'Mara said...

You are a better woman than I, E. I have not such strength.