I Don't Know If I'm Here or Somewhere Else

Light on cheese, heavy on joy.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Step One

One of the crucial elements for my blog makeover has been purchased and should be here next week. (Don't worry, it's nothing illegal.)

My head is a giant ball of mucus. Happy New Year.
Posted by E at 9:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (34)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • Step One
      • Return of the plague
      • To All the Pies I've Loved Before . . .
      • Celebrations of love
      • New Horizons
      • Scenes from the madness.
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (60)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
E
I'm living the good life with Doug and the Bean in our little hometown. Also, I like cheese.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.