So all I've heard about the last week or so is that it's Girl Scout Cookie season. I love the Girl Scout Cookies--I remember the good times when MBC and I would wait for the cookies to go on sale in the same way that normal people wait for summer. Usually a troop would set up shop in the post office, which was across the street from our apartment. I think it scared them how excited we were to get our hands on the Thin Mints.
Here's my problem: I would love to buy some cookies--at least one box, maybe 329, but I have not seen a girl scout. What's up with that? If you know a girl scout who'd like to sell a few more boxes, send her my way.
5 comments:
Oh, my friend, you can find the girl scouts here: http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/
Buy! Buy! Buy!
I have the same problem. I haven't had girl scout cookies since my B-town days. When did girl scouts become so elusive?
I went into a shop called the Cheesery on Saturday and thought of you.
MBC: It's nice to be thought of--did you purchase any cheese? I am close to using the online site, but I'm giving the Girl Scouts another week to magically appear.
Stash: I'm glad (but also sorry for you) to know that I'm not alone in this lack of Girl Scouts. I heard this NPR article about how they're all techno savvy now, so maybe they're all just holed up in a garage somewhere texting away.
We did not buy any cheese there, but we've purchased quite a bit elsewhere. Brie is super cheap here.
Post a Comment