Friday, September 3, 2010

All alone . . .

It's amazing the freedom I feel, knowing that nobody is reading my blog. I can say anything I want to, and no one will ever know--how awesome is that? Or I could just divulge deep, dark secrets that will stay deep and dark because NO ONE IS READING MY BLOG. I don't know that I have anything too deep and dark, but I'll keep working on that one.

So what I will do, as a punishment to all of the billions of people who could be reading my blog but choose not to because they would rather read entertaining and interesting things, is relate a very cool experience that no one will ever know about . . . EVER!!!!!

Here it is: today I made the most awesome mistake at work. I needed to get some information from the USDA website, and instead of typing in USDA.gov, I typed in USDA.org. It was the awesomest thing ever, but I'm not going to say what I found. I will keep it locked deep inside my heart of hearts, and also inside my blog of blogs, which is a lonely, dreary place where cool experiences about awesome websites go to rot.

Also, here is a cool song that no one will ever listen to: "How Are You Doing" by the Living Sisters. They have some of the best harmony I've ever heard. This isn't the best song; maybe I'll recommend another one tomorrow, but I'll just have to recommend it to myself.

8 comments:

stephicat said...

You crack me up!

MBC said...

As a devoted reader, I feel slandered (is that the right word?). I'm so glad the song of the day is back.

Shayla D. said...

What? There are people who read your blog! So unfair you said NO ONE. Count me! BTW - where are you working?

E said...

It's a miracle! People are reading my blog! Please don't sue. . .

And also, I am working at Snow College. I like it.

Shayla D. said...

We should get together and do lunch. I'm still at CUCC. Just down the street from you! I'm glad you like your job. Makes the days go by faster. :o)

Kirsten said...

that's it, this is the second time I have tried to comment on this blogpost, but some evil computer genius keeps shutting me down. I read E., I really do.

E said...

Shayla: Lunch would be lovely!

Kirsten: I apologize for my blog demons. I was getting some weird comments from Malaysia, so I amped up blog security. Maybe I'll relax my settings and see what happens.

Shayla D. said...

Alright. I'm holding you to it. Lunch, that is. :o)