Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home at last!

Hello children.
I am happy to say that we have arrived in M-town (well, we arrived almost 2 months ago, but I've been slow), we have jobs that we like, and we are happy to be here.

One of the highlights of my new life is the morning "commute." Let me paint a picture for you:
Old commute: Squeezing my way through a sea of ugly cars, inhaling tons of toxic fumes, and often going so slow I could feel my life passing me by.
New commute: Miles and miles of beautiful open space, blue skies, lots of cows, and the occasional car. It rocks.

So yeah, it's good to be home. There aren't a lot of cheese tasting opportunities. I could tell you all about the sliced cheese I bought at Walmart this week, but I choose not to.

And now, for the exciting return of Song o' the Day!
Today's musical feast: "The Cave" by Mumford & Sons. I dig this song, and I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because of the rockin' banjo.

No comments: