I know it's late, I know I'm weary, and so this will be short and mostly pointless. Here are my thoughts:
1. I just donated a small amount of money to support a favorite public radio program of mine. The email I received from them said I was a sweetheart for donating. It feels good to be a sweetheart.
2. I set my Betty Crocker cookbook on fire tonight while boiling carrots. The cookbook didn't burst into flames, but it is a lovely brown color and made the house smell all weird. I would hope that burnt cookbook would smell like meatloaf or scones, but it doesn't.
3. In Pet Society (on Facebook), I grew a cupcake tree. I want a cupcake tree of my own. I'd actually settle for a cupcake.
4. The Bean is afraid of giraffes. I find that endearing.
Song of the day: Any and all songs from "Bear in the Big Blue House." One day I'll share some of my favorites, but not this day, for it is time to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment