Hi. It's me, and I'm feeling kind of mopey, like a sad puppet. Here's why:
I like to think that my song of the day is generally something new and exciting that has yet to be heard by the mainstream world (or it's just a cool, old song that I haven't heard for a while). But, as previous blog entries illustrate, I also have a knack for liking songs that show up in commercials.
Remember my song of the day from last time? Well, imagine my shock and horror when I heard a snippet of it IN A WAL-MART COMMERCIAL!!! I'm not going to say I take the consumer high road and never shop at Wal-Mart because that would be a big lie, but I don't know how you get any more generic and commercial than Wally's.
I'm not edgy at all. I feel so forlorn.
Song of the day: Think of the lamest, most boring song you can and insert here. That will be my punishment for recommending commercial jingles.
1 comment:
you will always edgy in my book. We can't help it if people sell out to corporate America.
Post a Comment