Hello all,
I have a couple of lovely cheese stories in the queue, but I know that true tales of me eating some random dairy product can grow a little tiresome, so here's some other interesting info for you.
Doug, The Bean, and I are pleased to announce that we are leaving the suburbs and returning to M-Town, effective mid-July. We have been packing and cleaning, and cleaning and packing, and we are praying that we can sell the townhouse for more than $12.75.
There are pros and cons to any new life change--I will miss friends, job, and cheese--but I will be glad to be home, even though there won't be much cheese.
5 comments:
Does this mean you were able to find employment with Snow? Good luck with the packing. Hope you find something that you thought was lost.
This is exciting news. What prompted the move?
Kirsten: No new job for me yet, but Doug will be teaching school. I don't think there's much work for a cheesemonger in that part of the world, but if there were, I'd be on it!
MBC: Thanks! So many things have prompted the move. Mostly, we just want to be closer to family.
Congrats! It's always nice to live closer to family. I hope it all works out well for you guys!
Thanks! We're excited to move, but we have a lot to do.
Post a Comment