Monday, December 28, 2009

Return of the plague

Hi everyone (meaning my 3 blog readers--our numbers have grown!)
As you may recall from last year, The Bean was sick a lot in the winter time. This year is no different. He was sick and then he healed, and Doug was sick and kind of healed and got sick again, and now I am sick, too. So poor little The Bean has all of this post-Christmas energy to expend and two sickly parents who cannot keep up with him. I feel sorry for the little chap. If you could email us some chicken soup or some other time-tested cold remedy, it would be much appreciated.

But, remember the changes I was talking about in previous posts? They're coming soon--stay tuned!

Song o' the day: It's a repeat, but it's a favorite holiday song of mine: Cinnamon and Chocolate, by Butterfly Boucher. (But you have to have a Yahoo! account to hear this version, sorry.) Enjoy for the second year in a row.

3 comments:

Jess said...

May there be a return of the health in your house soon.

Jess said...

and I just realized the comment I just left came up as being a comment from my sister's google account and not mine, Kirsten.

E said...

I was so excited that I was receiving blog comments from new and strange people, but I am also excited to receive blog comments from one of my faithful readers. Thanks for the well wishes!