1. I've been thinking a lot about the word "wheelhouse" and how I've never used it, but I would like to. If anyone has some suggested sentences for me to toss around, I would be very appreciative.
2. The other day, I decided I wanted leftover pizza for breakfast, but instead of heating it for 30 seconds in the microwave, I pushed the button for "pizza slice" and continued to get ready for work. Time had passed, I'd forgotten about my pizza, and when I looked up, it still had 2 minutes and 19 seconds to cook! Luckily, I grabbed it before it had become petrified. Who decided that it takes about 3 minutes to heat up a slice of pizza? That person should not be working for a microwave company.
3. Tonight we're having fried chicken. I don't eat it very often, but I enjoy it immensely.
4. If my Christmas were a movie, here's what it would be:
Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas |
![]() For you, it's all about sharing times with family. Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times. |
OK. I think that's enought random stuff for now. Doug and I are taking The Bean to a warmer climate, so I'll be away from blogland for a few days.
Song of the Day: "Winter Song" by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:
Post a Comment