So I was cleaning the house this morning and listening to the radio, and an ad came on saying something about how 75% of employers hire people based on physical appearance.
Although that is a little sad, I understand why that might be the case--if you're well dressed and look presentable, you're probably more likely to get a job. With this intro, I thought the ad would be about a gym or a hair salon or a suit store or tanning beds or just about anything in the personal appearance industry. But no! What was it about, you might ask? Bust enhancement!
I couldn't believe it! These people are saying that having a bust enhancement will improve your chances of getting a job? I can see where that might be the case for a few "professions," but come on people. I just don't know what else to say. I guess I shouldn't have wasted all of my money getting an education; silly me to think that might be important. OK. I'm done. (I'm really not, but I'll stop blogging now.)
The song of the day will return next time, after I'm done fuming.
1 comment:
I'm in big trouble then if that is what it takes. That has got to be false advertising unless the can empirically prove their assertion. Maybe you should contact them to find out where their getting the 75% from.
Post a Comment