Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Mother's Worst Nightmare

Well, we're back from vacation, and I'm bummed. I happen to like sunshine and hate snow, and I've managed to return home to find a horrific abundance of one and a complete lack of the other. It's pretty sad.

While on vacation, Doug and I learned something about The Bean--he is a major flirt! That's a little scary considering he's only 8 months old. Any time we were around people, he'd look around, find some interesting people (usually lady people), and smile like crazy until he caught their attention and got them to talk to him.

I thought that I wouldn't have to worry about this until the teen years. I'm going to see if anyone on eBay is selling some kind of tower I could lock him in until his mid-30s.

Song of the Day: This comes to us from Doug's grandpa and may very well be the only country song to ever make the Song of the Day. I can't find the original (except for this weird version with videos of Clay Aiken), so you'll have to settle for this karaoke rendition as performed by Larry. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, E. If you find that tower, let me know. My little guy is a super flirt, too, and it is scary! I'm sure your little boy is so handsome the ladies can't resist, though. :o)

E said...

Maybe we can get some kind of a group tower discount!