Thursday, January 15, 2009

Help Me, Rhondas!

Do you ever start listening to your favorite radio station/song/band and conclude that you're just not into it anymore? This happens to me from time to time.

So today at work I realized that I am sick of listening to the same music and same radio stations I've been listening to as of late. I've been going through a melancholy-songwriter-chick-with-guitar phase, and I think it's time to move to a new musical phase. Maybe it's because the sun is out, but I think I need something a little peppier with a bit of an edge to it. Any and all suggestions are wanted and needed. I could always default back to my beloved Brothers Gibb, but I'd like to add some new bands to my arsenal.

Song of the day: "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens. Part of the old phase (even though he's not a chick), but I will stil allow it in the new phase.

No comments: