So yesterday, The Bean celebrated his five-month birthday by rolling around on the floor, drooling a little bit, and being a cool, happy kid.
To celebrate this blessed event, I've decided to share five of The Bean's most favorite things.
#5. Television--In case I was worried that he had been swapped at birth, I can rest assured now. He loves TV as much as good old mom. There are giant TVs at both of his grandparents' homes, and he LOVES them. He especially likes to watch tennis and football.
#4. Soothies--He loves these little pacifiers. I think it's because he can't eat yet. Once he gets his teeth (once he gets teeth) on a Cheeto, it will be all over for the Soothies. I once read this book about a little girl who wouldn't give up her pacifiers, so her mom tied them all to balloons and had a party so everyone could say goodbye to the pacifiers. I hope we don't have to do that, but if we do, you're all invited as long as you bring dip.
#3. Reading--I've been trying to read to The Bean when he's up for it. I think I could do a better job, but I'm giving it a shot. This is the book we're reading right now. He digs it.
#2 Music--His current favorite song is "Escape" by Enrique Iglesias. Doug also does a wicked version of "Go Down Moses" that's worth a listen.
#1. And his favorite thing?
We bought Pinocchio for him last time we were in Disney World, even though he wasn't born yet. Oh, how much has changed since then! He loves little Pickio (as his cousin calls him) and takes him all over the place.
So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this journey of discovery!
2 comments:
Hey E,
Have ya recieved a package of Kettle chips yet?
No . . .
was I supposed to?
Post a Comment