Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Blogs Are My Children.

Sorry to have been away for so long, but life was calling.

I'm beginning to have concerns about this whole blogging thing. It's like I've created an entity with a life of its own whose complete survival depends upon me. I can't just walk away from the blog--that would be mean. So I have to constantly provide it with fascinating tidbits so that it can grow. That's a lot of pressure!

Obviously, I don't really have anything to say this time, so enjoy Yuki the Japanese Spitz; I think that's the cutest Puppy of the Day so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi E! Are you so impressed that I am now caught up on your blog? You are correct that the dog is extremely cute! Also I can completely appreciate the feeling of abandoning your "project children".

E said...

Hi A!
Glad you made it! I miss Yuki the dog. I may have to get me one!