With this bailout thing, I've been watching c-span a little more often (even though I love c-span, but that's a thought for another day), and I've realized that there are quite a few U.S. senators I've never heard of.
Although knowing all of the senators may be good for my overall awareness of current events, the most important thing about getting to know the senators has been the realization that some of them have very cool names. Here are my top 3 senator names:
3. George Voinovich, Ohio
2. Herb Kohl, Wisconsin (I don't think there are enough people named Herb. It's a great name.)
And the number one cool senator name?
1. Saxby Chambliss, of Georgia. It may be my favorite name of all time.
There you have it! Wasn't that fun? Any additions to my cool-name list are welcome!
2 comments:
Hey, E. I was doing some blog stalking and happened upon yours. The Bean is adorable!
Hi Shayla! Nice to hear from you!
Post a Comment