Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meeting the Neighbors

In real life, I'm fairly introverted. While Doug is friendly and outgoing with all strangers he meets everywhere, it usually takes me a good 3 to 4 years to warm up to someone.

Since I can't quite overcome my fear of real people, I thought that I'd start meeting more blog people. There's this handy button at the top of the blog page that says "next blog." Clicking on that will take you to another blog that could be about anything! (Sometimes the blogs make me embarassed, so I quickly hit the back button and run away.)

So, for your reading pleasure, I decided to meet my five closest blog neighbors. Here's what I found:

Neighbor #1: This blog was all sketches done by this guy who's a freelance illustrator. There were sketches of spaceships and also of Hulk Hogan. I guess they were good, if you're a collector of wrestler art.

Neighbor #2: Something in Spanish that had to do with physics or engineering or something. I know enough Spanish to know I was bored.

Neighbor #3: I think it was in Vietnamese, and I think there were pictures of Vietnam. It was rainy. There was a road. There was a bus on the road. Then there were motorcycles on the road. And then there was a market with a lady and a cow. I think I would have liked to have understood this one.

Neighbor #4: This was some artsy/scrapbooking mom from Oregon who does some cool art projects and believes in organic gardening. She seems like a nice neighbor. Maybe I'll take her some cookies.

Neighbor #5: Another Spanish one--I was too tired to pretend that I understood it.

I feel so happy here in my blog neighborhood! We all live in peace and harmony, nobody is too loud or too mean, and I never have to see or talk to any of my neighbors if I don't want to.

What a perfect little world.

No comments: