Friday, August 22, 2008

Potato chips are yummy.

In the spirit of Oprah (but with much less money), I think I should share some of my favorite things with the readers of this blog. Due to the aforementioned money situation, I will not be GIVING you these things, but I will strongly encourage you to buy them for yourselves.





Here is my first item:

I cannot say enough about how much I love Kettle Chips. They're thicker than regular chips, and they're just oh so tasty. Other brands make kettle-style chips too, but they do not compare to these lovely delicacies. This weekend, buy yourself a bag.

Or better yet, buy me a bag.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Had me some Kettle chips this weekend. Unfortunately, they were not the salt and pepper kind, they were the salt and vinegar kind. Yum! You are right they are better than you average potato chip.