Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another acceptable blue food

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan of artificially colored blue food (naturally colored blue foods, like blueberries, are OK. But, then again, they're more purple than blue).

I've made an exception for Boo-Berries, and now I've added one more good blue food to the list:



Blueberry Muffin Frosted Mini-Wheats are a delight. They taste great, they make your milk a lovely light blue, and they're high in fiber. Plus, according to the shredded wheat website, kids who eat Shredded Wheat for breakfast have a better attention span in the mornings. I wonder if that's true for adults? Also, the website is very cute. There's nothing more adorable than a talking mini-wheat.

Song of the Day: "Kite Song" by Rosie Thomas. Listen to this one, I promise you'll like it. This is what I listen to when I'm sick of The City and want to float away with Doug and The Bean to somewhere smaller.

2 comments:

MBC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MBC said...

I dig the song.