So, until about five minutes ago I was planning on writing a snarky, satirical post about everything that's been circulating on the Internet about the presidential (and vice-presidential) candidates.
But then I read this story and decided to go another direction. I think my thoughts and words have been a bit venomous as of late toward those who take a different political view than my own. Reading this column reminded me that wanting to be kind should be more important than wanting to be right.
Regardless of whom you're supporting in this election, we're going to have a new president. And he's going to need your support whether you voted for him or not. This election has been very divisive. Hopefully when it's all over, we can all come together and just be kind to one another.
Song of the Day: "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." I've sung it a lot today.
1 comment:
Emily,
Our FHE was on voting tonight and Kyra prayed that our country would do the right thing. We had to remind her that no matter who won, we would support our country. Thanks for the backup.
I also wanted to tell you I tagged you on my blog. Maybe you hate tags but I really like to read about your wacky life and miss you.
Post a Comment