Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Helpful Consumer Tips

Hi.
Here are a couple of tidbits that I thought I'd pass on.

1. When The Bean was a smaller bean, we went through Mylicon like it was a bag of Kettle Chips. He doesn't need it much anymore, but I'm sure a lot of people with tiny babies use it. If you know anyone who's bought Mylicon recently, have them read this press release. Apparently, a couple of batches of Mylicon have been recalled. You can check the lot number of the bottles you have to see if they're part of the recall.

2. There's nothing like drinking hot chocolate on a cold night when you're sitting around, thinking about the good times. And Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation may be the best hot chocolate I've had in a long time. If you don't like dark chocolate, you probably won't like this. But, if you like the dark stuff, I think you'll be pleased. Also, it's a great source of antioxidants, which means it's healthy.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

E. thanks for the hot chocolate suggestion. I'll keep my eyes out for it in the stores here. Plus if it is anyway healthy, score.