Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quiz-o-rama!!!!!!!

Sometimes life provides you with plenty of blog fodder, and sometimes you must create your own fodder. This entry definitely falls into the latter category.

Kirsten's most recent blog entry was all about how she spent way too much time taking online quizzes. Well, I'm not only going to waste my time taking quizzes, I'm also going to waste YOUR time by making you read all of the results! So, I will now attempt to take 10 Internet quizzes--aren't you excited? Join me on this exploration into my inner workings; I'm sure it will be groundbreaking.

QUIZ 1: How Geek Are You?
32% Geek

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites


I always thought I was geekier than that. I guess I don't know enough about computer operating systems or something.



QUIZ 2: HOW MUCH ELECTRICITY DOES YOUR BODY PRODUCE?
342 WATTS Body Battery Calculator - Find Out How Much Electricity Your Body is Producing - OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site


Pretty sad--not even enough to power a lightbulb.



QUIZ 3: WHAT ANIMAL WERE YOU IN A PAST LIFE?



You Were a Mouse



You quietly examine life's lessons and see multiple meanings in things.

You are also good at discovering details and remaining in the background.


That explains my love of cheese.



QUIZ 4: WHAT KIND OF COOKIE ARE YOU?



You Are a Smiley Face Cookie



You're happy go lucky. So happy, in fact, it's a little past the point of normal sanity.

You usually make those around you smile ... when you're not creeping them out!


I hope I'm not that freaky. If so, I apologize for not being something more demure, like a Pecan Sandie.



QUIZ 5: WHAT FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM ARE YOU?



You Are A Chocolate Ice Cream Girl



Dramatic. Powerful. Flirty.


Three words I would NEVER use to describe myself. But I do like chocolate ice cream, so there.



QUIZ 6: WHAT IS YOUR BLOG RATED?
This Page is Rated

G

internationalcheeses.blogspot.com

Lets101 Quizzes - fun Myspace quiz


Not really a quiz, but I'm getting tired. I'm glad to know I'm family friendly, though!



QUIZ 7: WHAT'S YOUR ROCK STAR NAME?



Your Rockstar Name Is...



Princess Zombie


Cool.



QUIZ 8: WHAT CONDIMENT ARE YOU?



You Are Barbeque Sauce



You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people.

You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks.

You appreciate complexity more than simplicity.



Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors.

You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine.

You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you.


Who are these salsa people? Do I know any of them?



QUIZ 9: ARE YOU STUPID?



You're Kind of Stupid



You got 8/10 questions right!

There's some things most people know... except for you.


Good to know.



So basically, the only thing these quizzes say about my personality is that I like to take quizzes. Go figure.



And, here's the Song of the Day!
QUIZ 10: WHAT LOVE SONG ARE YOU?



Your Love Song Is



Yellow by Coldplay



"Look at the stars,

Look how they shine for you,

And everything you do,

Yeah they were all yellow"



You're so in love, it's like a drug.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

E. this is amazing. I give you snaps for not only taking the time to complete that many quizzes, but also the time it probably took to blog about each of them.

MBC said...

I really, really like that smiley face cookie and I'm wondering where I can get myself one.

E said...

Kirsten: You inspired me to do it! I love quizzes.

MBC: I think that cookie is really scary. If you find one, eat it quickly before it finds out where I live!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

So you've completely inspired me to waste some more time and take 10 quizes, which I will of course have to put on my blog. Thanks for sharing your results!

Q. said...

I'm 80% geek, but not geek enough to make the badge work...

"insert:url('http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/css/img/quiz/geek_badge.jpg')"