Thursday, November 6, 2008

I was tagged.

This is very exciting, because I've never been tagged before. And while I'm not a fan of "pass this inspirational message on to your 75 best friends if you want to have all of your wishes come true and avoid the galloping consumption" emails, I see nothing wrong with receiving and responding to a lovely tag.

I do, however, realize that not everyone feels the same way I do and that some of you have received and/or responded to similar tags recently, so my tagging process will be completely voluntary (see below).

And now, on with the show! Here's what I'm supposed to do:

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
That was Shauna. Thanks for thinking of me!

2. Post the rules on your blog.
Done.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
I don't know if I can think of six, but I'll try:

I. I have lived in six states and three countries. Since graduating high school, I have had 18 different addresses.
II. I hate all artificially colored blue foods, except for Boo-Berries, which I adore.
III. When I was in jr. high, I would spend Saturday afternoons watching the Professional Bowlers' Tour and scoring along with the bowlers.
IV. My favorite pizza is feta cheese with pesto sauce.
V. The two dates I had circled in my planner in April 2008 were my due date and the day "The Office" came back after the writer's strike. As if by some cosmic coincidence, The Bean was actually born on the day "The Office" returned.
VI. My dream job would be to work for the Pew Research Center and look at surveys all day.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
I will not do this, because some people don't like to be tagged. But if you want me to tag you, post a comment, and consider yourself tagged!

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
See above. If you tag yourself, I will comment on your blog, just to make it all official.

Thanks for reading! This was a long one!

Song of the Day: I almost forgot!
"Autumn Leaves" by Cannonball Adderley. Cold weather + jazz = good times.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Thanks for playing. Don't worry, I'll never send you bad luck through an e-mail. I must have the worst e-mail luck because I delete them all before I read them.
I can't wait for your bowling lessons. Let me know where to sign up.