Friday, November 14, 2008

My new digs.

Well kids, after 3+ years at the Place of Work, I've finally made the transition from a cubicle to a genuine office. I'm minorly stoked, because this means I can listen to the Bee Gees all day long if I want to.

This is my office. Isn't it fab?


Here's my door, which I open and close all of the time, just because I can!


And here is the first Diet Coke I consumed while sitting in My Office. Hooray for me.


Song of the Day: "Opportunities" by the Pet Shop Boys. Now that I have an office, I feel all strong and powerful and wish I wore more things with shoulder pads.

3 comments:

Q. said...

Grats on the new office!

I love the Pet Shop Boys, "Opportunities", sometimes when I'm off to a poker tourney I play it :P.

"Oh, there's a lot of opportunities
If you know when to take them, you know?
There's a lot of opportunities
If there aren't, you can make them
Make or break them"

Shauna said...

Congratulations! When Chad was just out of college his first "office" was a cardboard box that he had to move around to empty desks throughout the day.

Kirsten said...

And now you can listen to your song of the day without earphones. The "Opportunities" music video is a flashback to the old days when anybody could make a music video with a camera and a sledge hammer. Where have those days gone?