When you last left my trusty blog, I was chronicling the food firsts that Doug and The Bean experienced this weekend. But there were no firsts for me! That has changed, my friends. Here are the two new things I tried yesterday:
Thing one: Pumpkin hummus. I was trying to come up with something halloweeny and exciting for the annual Halloween partay I attend. I saw this and gave it a shot. The key to hummus is tasting and tasting until you get the right flavor combo. I don't know if I achieved that, but it came close. My verdict? If you like regular hummus, you'll probably like the pumpkin variety. If you don't, pumpkin hummus will probably not convert you.
Thing two: General Tso's kettle chips. I love kettle chips, and I love General Tso's chicken, but I didn't love these. They were good, but still not as good as the Kettle Chip brand. And they didn't taste like chicken.
Also, Happy Birthday Doug! It was a mellow b-day, but I think it was mostly a happy one.
3 comments:
Hi this is Adam. I wanted to leave another Happy B-day for Eric. He needs that in his life. Anyway, I am giving Eric my vote this November for his birthday. As long as he tells me which way to vote I don't care. So I guess this is a normal present for Eric but I have never given it to anybody besides him so it must be special.
Take care of the Bean!
Adam
Thanks for calling and blogging. Dad told me the story about being the Savior. That's our boy. . .
Hi Adam. Thanks for visiting and commenting! I'm sure your vote will be an appreciated gift!
Post a Comment