Friday, October 10, 2008

Technologically Challenged am I.

I need help.

I decided that since REO Speedwagon is my mascot, it would be cool to have one of those little music players with a medley of hits for everyone to enjoy.

I built my playlist, and according to the instructions, all you have to do is paste the code into your HTML code.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working on this for two days now, and I still can't get it to work!

Does anyone have any tips for me?

If not, I would ask you all to hum "Keep on Loving You" every time you visit this blog.

2 comments:

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Dear E.
I love reading your blog, so I'm your newest fan. So entertaining and fun to read! I happened upon your blog from my sister's blog who happens to be your S.I.L. Who would have thought we'd be "almost" related? The Bean is really cute!

E said...

Hello!
It's crazy who you run into in blog land. Thanks for reading my blog!