So today is my birthday. And I was very excited to come to work because I knew that our nice office administrator would make me a nice birthday sign (which she did) that would be displayed in a prominent place near my cubicle area (which it was)and that all of my co-workers would walk by, notice the sign, and wish me a happy birthday (which they DID NOT!!!!!!!).
And so now I'm slightly miffed. Are people not seeing my birthday sign? Do I need to make it bigger or wear a little crown or something? I don't need elaborate gifts (although they are nice), just a kind word to commemorate my many years of life on the earth.
(As I was typing this, somebody wished me happy birthday. So never mind.)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
I checked in on your blog and wnated to wish you a very Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Thanks everyone!
E. I am terrible for forgetting. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May you receive lots of Kettle Chips.
Thanks onebrilliantgirl and kirsten!
The b-day was good. I got no kettle chips, but that's probably for the best.
Post a Comment